OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

It started of super nice this am, but (there is always a but) the wind is back and we have duststorms. Feels like the monsoon, just cooler.

Diane keep your stinking wind!

dianezoo

It's been a perfect day, warm 75 very slight breeze and enjoyed all the windows open and having lunch at an outdoor cafe today

sambrinar

This is the 3rd day in a row we have had 40mph winds in the evening, man oh mighty the dust is everywhere <cough> 66*

dianezoo

I got desert dust all over my keyboard, windy and gritty. The temps dropped way down this evening. It's been windy all day and in the low 70s.
prolly 55 out now. brrr

Basile

Well here in Ottawa and Montreal it's a big 11-14 oC around 60 oF. Sunny it smells like spring here:bluenod:

sambrinar

I can't believe it is still really windy here, this is like the 8th day.. last night there were 40mph winds.. ugh great on the allergies!!!!

ReefLady

Staff member
Oh it was (cough) beautiful here today (not). Sat through 9 innings of my son's Varsity baseball game...about 48 degrees, with 40mpg gusts, and a wonderful misty drizzle. Wrapped in a long coat and mummifed in a blanket, with one hand peeking out to hold the umbrella.
Well they did win. ;-)

sambrinar

Wel it is supposed to be 85* with minimal wind tomorrow.. finally!!

Wooo hooo, no holding my skirt down!! LOL