OT: How's the weather?

nikkipigtails

Pigtails, this is your first Mama's Day...enjoy it!

Cute kids! They look like a handful, no wonder you're always tired!

I'll be home alone today :( Super bummed about that not to mention that the weather is nasty. Don't worry...Tommy will pay for it later.

Thanks, Diane!

dianezoo

Elliot where are you planning to move to? Nice house someone did a good job stageing it. Didnt see any tanks in the photos, maybe they would help sell. Good luck Id prefer living in AZ than NJ but thats a very nice home!

elliottb

Elliot where are you planning to move to? Nice house someone did a good job stageing it. Didnt see any tanks in the photos, maybe they would help sell. Good luck Id prefer living in AZ than NJ but thats a very nice home!

I plan on moving to PA in the yardly-newtown area. Not sure of the exact home yet. I would also prefer to live in AZ than NJ, and I have never been to AZ! I dont like it here in NJ at all! Too crowded, I guess some would call me a country boy, but I am not. I just like the outdoors more, yet like to be around people at the same time.

BoomerD

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!

Heh-heh...since I've been called a "Mother" most of my life at work, it only seems appropriate...:D

Another beautiful day here in northern Granolaland...;)

Temps are supposed to be in the low-mid-80's.

thelastmucci

seems like a nice day here today...in the upper 60's don't know if there's a breeze or not. Going over to my parents house tonight to indulge in KFC for mothers day...yummy.

rlcline76

I have been busting my butt today and I have nothing to show for it yet. Made it out to the commissary to hang out with all the fogies. Then (dramatic pause) I had to go to Walmart for my tank water. Air Water & Ice and I are not on the same page...Air Water & Ice and Air Water & Ice are not on the same page either, which leaves me waterless for the time being.

Soooo

I get to Walmart, the parking lot was not too bad, but...

I get in the door, walk about 10-15 steps and then a @#^* mariachi band starts up. People are dancing and, as usual, I cannot get anywhere.

I hate Walmart, and if water didn't cost twice as much on post...

Anyway, it is hot here today.

Varga

We are still awaiting summer here in the beautiful Washington. rained a little today and ester day. low 50's.

nikkipigtails

It's really pretty today. But I have a dentist appointment this afternoon so it doesn't really matter how pretty the day is, it's still gonna suck!