OT: How's the weather?

thelastmucci

sunny and hanging around 60..don't know what the winds are but I'm sure it's nothing dreadful...

Thanks for all the Migraine advice guys and gals. Boomer that sucks about yours...to be honest I take muscle relaxants sometimes to get rid of the pain and excedrin migraine is my friend for life. I do take hot showers sometimes but usually that's only like a band-aid over a gaping chest wound. My neck is FUBAR'D too due to a collapesed C-4 vertabrae...I actually am a half inch shorter than I used to be. Mediatation would be nice but I just never am in the mood to just sit and clear my mind. Thats what I go on RS for LOL. I could try the shoulder rolls and what not see if that helps. But to be honest I know what the problem is...its smoking...when I was in the hospital I had lil baby headaches and they could be solved with plain ol asprin. However now that I'm home and smoking again they come back. But before anyone says anything I did buy the patch and plan on using it once I get a difinitve answer if I can stay in my builing or not.

SJS

However now that I'm home and smoking again they come back. But before anyone says anything I did buy the patch and plan on using it once I get a difinitve answer if I can stay in my builing or not.

Good for you!! You will feel much better if you stop smoking!!

nikkipigtails

It's another beautiful day in Hillbilly Hell. OH....I forgot to tell you guys! Tommy and I were driving to the bowling alley last Friday and we saw a man riding his John Deere lawn mower down the wrong side of the road (on the grass) with no shirt on and a beer in one hand. I think he was just driving to someone's house but he was swerving all over the place. I wonder if he could get a ticket for drunk mowing?

On a different note, my best friend is graduating from college this weekend and she's staying with us for a few days. I'm so excited because she lives in Cocoa, FL so I don't get to see her but once a year.

rlcline76

I ad libbed to make him seem cooler. :snshne:

Oh well...as long as it is just for that! :lol:

Mucci...just quit with the smokes already or at least commit to cutting back. As I see it, even if the stress of your living situation disappeared, you'll find something else to stress out over. One of which needs to be your overall. Now cork it for a second and let me say what I am going to say. The money you are using on smokes could be better used for food and bills. Those headaches you are having could be caused by your diet, your meds, your anxiety issues which cause you to lose sleep...lots of stuff. Seems more beneficial to cut the crap now, get your head out of your butt, and quit falling back on the sticks!

(All said with all the love I could muster)

rlcline76

It's another beautiful day in Hillbilly Hell. OH....I forgot to tell you guys! Tommy and I were driving to the bowling alley last Friday and we saw a man riding his John Deere lawn mower down the wrong side of the road (on the grass) with no shirt on and a beer in one hand. I think he was just driving to someone's house but he was swerving all over the place. I wonder if he could get a ticket for drunk mowing?

On a different note, my best friend is graduating from college this weekend and she's staying with us for a few days. I'm so excited because she lives in Cocoa, FL so I don't get to see her but once a year.

Sure...assuming he mows in front of a cop who cares. That beer can should be just enough if the public intoxication isn't.

glampka

Oh well...as long as it is just for that! :lol:

Mucci...just quit with the smokes already or at least commit to cutting back. As I see it, even if the stress of your living situation disappeared, you'll find something else to stress out over. One of which needs to be your overall. Now cork it for a second and let me say what I am going to say. The money you are using on smokes could be better used for food and bills. Those headaches you are having could be caused by your diet, your meds, your anxiety issues which cause you to lose sleep...lots of stuff. Seems more beneficial to cut the crap now, get your head out of your butt, and quit falling back on the sticks!

(All said with all the love I could muster)

Right on Mom!!!:bluenod:

thelastmucci

Tell you what Becky...I'll do my darndest to cut back to only half a pack a day. But and I hate saying this in a public forum becuase I don't know who's cops and who isn't. I have a secret...I only pay about 32 a month for my smokes...and that's two cartons. I get my smokes from some tribe in New York..and before someone goes off on how that isn't safe and I could get hit with back taxes this is the safest tribe to order from....everything is done in a real cloak and dagger type situation....its not a ton of work but it does involve some skill.....and it's well worth it...I saw a sign yesterday that marlboros were going for 5.90 a pack...A PACK. that's nuts. RI really treats is smokers like second class citizens.

glampka

It's those Indians selling the cigarettes to you Mooch that keep my taxes going up all the time!!! :LOL:

rlcline76

I doubt anyone cares if you get tax free smokes...we are more concerned about everything else. Of all the crap you have going on in your life, the one area where you actually have the most control over is the smoking. Can't do squat over things your sister is up to, can't do much to get your folks feeling better if they don't want help, can't make the economy better so job hunting becomes a breeze, but you can do something about bad habits. Start by cutting back by 1/3...if you make it 1/2, good for you. As long as it isn't raining or snowing, I would also suggest taking short walks here and there to get some fresh air and clear your head. Walking around the block is still free even at 40-50 degree weather (that is what coats are for)...or find some activities that are free and distracting.

Craig Manoukian

Your cost of medical care will be astromical in the future Mucci because of the debilitating effects of smoking. I love you like a brother, and don't want you to pay for your self inflicted pain and suffering.

dianezoo

Forget it! Would someone call A & E Intervention???? lol

Your right you guys were talking about underwear again then snoring then it went to headahces and then up in smoke. blame it on the weather.
Weather here was in the 80s and so nice but it was still very windy. Im calling in golf tomarrow and heading out to camelback golf club hope the wind quiets down by tomarrow.

rlcline76

Windier and dustier than all crap.
Tired tonight. I am going to attempt to go to bed early AGAIN. See all of you in the morning!

BoomerD

Tis a beautiful morning in NorCal...we've got a couple of cool & cloudy days in the forecast, then warming back up at least into the mid-80's.