OT: How's the weather?

thelastmucci

its cloudy here today only about 50...sox are losing again and the draft is happening. I'm home permanently now I couldn't take the stress at mom and pops house. Hopefully word will come through that I can stay...or at the very least move somewhere suitable immediately.

dianezoo

Hopefully word will come through that I can stay...or at the very least move somewhere suitable immediately.[/QUOTE]

mucci, stay in the military and be assigned somewhere suitable ?
Hope it come so for you.
Weather was so nice this morning I sat outside drinking coffee, However I think it getting up to 90s now and wind is slowing all the pine needeles out of my tree like its raining needles (I just raked up 6 huge lawn and leaf bags full yesterday, now the desert landscape is full of them again. sigh.Its too hot to deal with it now.
D

thelastmucci

I used to love those rc cars..my cousin had a bunch buy needed money so he sold them all...didn't get near what he paid for everything.

mothergoose

eight year old has aw some eye, hand coordination (I'm assuming it is from playing video games) he can drive that truck like there is no tomorrow. I agree resale value on them is not great. SANTA was very good to us this year.

BoomerD

<phew> it's warm here in Kahleeforneeya's Central Valley today. Currently 91, and headed for about 96. Yet ANOTHER cooling trend headed this way though, and may even have thundershowers next weekend...
(damn I miss big Thunder-Boomer storms.) The ones we get here are usually weak and pathetic compared to the ones in many other places we've lived.

rlcline76

I like thunder but lightning freaks me out!
We moved into this house last year, more than enough windows. Lightning going bonkers, I was trying to keep away from the windows. It was late and I was trying to move my bed so I wouldn't be near the windows...didn't work out...so I slept in the closet. My mom asked me what the heck I did with the kids. Told her they could fend for themselves.

Craig Manoukian

Well this weekend was fabulous! 85 degrees at the beach both days! After a relaxing day at the beach, taught a cycling class, and feel fantastic!:apimp:

glampka

Not a bad weekend considering they were calling for rain on Saturday & all we got was a passing shower. Today is a different story though - rain, high of 50. More of the same for the next few days. Talking possibility of seeing the white cr@p fall from the heavens Tuesday night. Ugh!!!

BarbMazz

Ditto weather for us, Gary! I'm spoiled it's been so nice the last few weeks. We did need some rain, though. Things were actually very dry here.

rlcline76

Was chilly here yesterday.
I don't know what the heck I did during the weekend.
Neighbors will be handing their keys over to housing today. They threatened to stop by. I hope I don't get hugged.
Otherwise, I need to cut myself off from caffeine early today. I have to go to the clinic his afternoon, get my bp checked and maybe get my test results.

BoomerD

Gonna be another warm one here today, but (thankfully) not as warm as yesterday. We're going to try to make the Yosemite trip today...if the littlest dog cooperates. (he gets carsick)
puke.gif

We're trying dramamine for the first time...hopefully it will work. If not, it'll be a short drive...:bouncer:

pbittner

I am very tired of rain now!! Last Sun/Mon we had 4" and now last night & today they say 2" and it's cold 51! I want sunny warm skies!! I want the beach....I want.....I want....(while stomping the feet)..... ok maybe T is right I do whine sometimes!