OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

I spent the entire day putzing in the yard planting vegs, flowers and shrubs.
Durring the rain I was under the umbrella table planting the dish garden of herbs. Nice day. temps is 61. sun peaks through the clouds. Just a nice shower nothing to duck in the house for. (glad I didnt wash my car)

Hey is the marker still on you license plate?? LOL you might get caught if it runs ya know

dianezoo

I dunno, gonna go look ,,,,,, yup it's good.. When I put it on the plate it was at night, because I dont have good lighting in my drive and I didnt want to take a chance seeing the same cop the next moring so I colored it in under the lights iat Frys food Store parkinglot with a wide tip Red Permanent Sharpie...You should have seen the looks I got from people as I was crouched behind the car marking the licsence plate. Wish I had videos of that. If you look close at it it looks a little weird. Now I just heard that the police cannot pull you over for JUST a license plate issue, and I got pulled over the the freeway just for that. My plate is good to go. Hey Im an artist.
Back to weather = Gilbert got hail today.

sambrinar

too funny, well no flurries.. SNOW, we got SNOW last night, freezing all day today (well to me, I hear you east coast people snickering).. was 44* at the high with the wind chill at 34* the wind off our mountain is cooollllddd!!

I have picts of the 10,000 ft mountain 40 miles to the south, but my camera and my computer are apparently having a dispute. puter froze 2 times trying to download them.. later maybe..

sambrinar

We were supposed to get more snow.. nope TG cuz our townspeople can not drive in any weather other than sunny and dry

Jeremy0322

It was 65 today here in lovely PA! It was warm enough that I got to wear flipflops to school and have the sun roof open on my BMW, man is that way better than snow, NC here i come! However, its going to go from THAT to 27 degrees and snowing tomorrow, man would I like to find mother nature and beat the living ________ out of her :rocket: