OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

Holy cow, our temp went from low 100's to mid 80's in about 15 minutes, wind is about 30 mph, really nice outside. just waiting for the rain, huge thunder heads above. I'm going to the front porch for the show. :hallo:

sambrinar

Wow what a nice rain..... Poured...

Note to self though, feed the puppies that are outside BEFORE it rains, mud, mud everywhere.

Funny thing though, we have 3 pups (free to a good home) they are 2 months old, the mom dog, and the dad dog out there with them. there are also 3 dog houses, the puppies kicked the dad dog out of the dog houses (all 3), poor guy, soaking wet. it was pretty funny!! :laughroll

dianezoo

My dog is going away with his owner, my son. Im going to miss not having a dog. He's a boxer. What kind are your puppies.
OPh send that cool weather thisaway. p l e a s e . It got cloudy not quite as hot today but no rain, no breeze either.

rlcline76

We had a few storms in the wee hours. Being the complete coward I am, I covered my head so that I would not see the lightning. Most of the other stuff is hitting just north of here. Lucky bozos...flash flood warnings and all.

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
Give me 55 to 65 degrees every day all day and I would be in hog heaven. Anything above 65 is sweltering. You could not pay me enough to get me to live in the west or South West. If I had not stayed in Alaska I would have stayed in the Tacoma/Seattle area. The temperatures there are great, but that liquid sunshine common to the Puget sound area gets pretty tiring. I do not want to live any where where when you take all your clothes off it is still hot. I can always put on more clothing, but if I take all my clothes off and it is still hot I am in the wrong part of the country/world.

sambrinar

My dog is going away with his owner, my son. Im going to miss not having a dog. He's a boxer. What kind are your puppies.
OPh send that cool weather thisaway. p l e a s e . It got cloudy not quite as hot today but no rain, no breeze either.

They are a mix, dad is some type of hound, mom ??? my avatar is the only male pup. they are very cute. If you are interested send me a pm and I will email you picts. I bring one to ya.

Big storm today as well, does look like it is coming to you Diane. Keep your fingers crossed.

Just drizzling now, 86 degrees, very nice.

dianezoo

Thanks Its here! Its thundering and lightening and ohmg what is this stuff RAINNING woo hoo.
The weather just dropped down and its wonderful.

Brenda the pup looks darling what I can make of him in the dish. LOL I better wait and see what happens with Mitch. I have a feeling his master may move back in. or the roommates kick the dog out.

rlcline76

Thanks Its here! Its thundering and lightening and ohmg what is this stuff RAINNING woo hoo.
The weather just dropped down and its wonderful.

Brenda the pup looks darling what I can make of him in the dish. LOL I better wait and see what happens with Mitch. I have a feeling his master may move back in. or the roommates kick the dog out.

Wow, moving back already?
Thunder today but no excitement.