OT How do you make a living???

lcstorc

Kind of difficult to describe my job, but basically I manage a database software product used for season ticketing for most pro sports teams, as well as quite a few Universities and bowl games.
In my 19 years with the company I have worked on just about anything in ticketing and it is not nearly as fun as you all think.
LOL

My husband however has a really cool job. (I think at least.)
He is an engineer on the Space Shuttle.

Witfull

lcstorc said:
does he wear that cool hat and get to pull the WOO WOOOO whistle?

boozeman

aagghh...now I've got the 'good and plenty' song stuck in my head...
''choo-choo charlie was an engineer'':help1:

Kensn

lcstorc said:
Kind of difficult to describe my job, but basically I manage a database software product used for season ticketing for most pro sports teams, as well as quite a few Universities and bowl games.
In my 19 years with the company I have worked on just about anything in ticketing and it is not nearly as fun as you all think.
LOL

So you can get me a ticket on the Space Shuttle then????? Right on!!!!

Gina

RS STAFF
I have been a Veterinary Technician now for 21 years.
I worked for 13 of those years for a Veterinarian who sees exotic animals.

This is a picture of myself with two Lion Cubs that Dr. Ryan had at his office for about a month.

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Dragon Wrasse said:
....Woody I have a set you can barrow.....

Trade frags for cuffs?? :invisible LOL!

Gina, they are adorable!! I bet you didn't mind working THAT week ;)

Gina

RS STAFF
Here is a picture of them when they we're 4 months old. This was the last time they were brought to the hospital. After that Dr. Ryan went to the zoo to examine them.

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
The first pic they were only 8 weeks old.
When they were at the hospital at 4 months, they wanted to play and trust me.......Their playing is painful! When they would chew or try to chew on you, you had to reprimand them strongly!
The Zoo owner didn't want to encourage them to play like that with humans.
At about a year, the Dr. went to pay them an annual visit and the male came over to rub on him and knocked him backwards off his feet!
I have to say that when I worked for Dr. Ryan, I had the opportunity to see alot of unusual animals. I remeber we preformed exploritory surgery on a Serval. We pulled out part of his bedding from his cage that he ate. While this cat doesn't compare to the size of a Lion, it was still intimidating!

oldsaint

I take trucks that look like this
ChevyBefore2.jpg

And make them look like this
ChevyAfter2.jpg

Plus all sorts of other aftermarket accessories for cars and trucks. Wholesale to car dealers only.
www.dmocentral.com