OT. Football talk?

Gina

RS STAFF
Why isn't anyone talking football yet? I miss the trash talking we had going last year! LOL

I love our football team but, sometimes just want to bang my head against the wall at some of the plays Billick chooses. We just played New England and no surprise there got our butts kicked!

On to the Bengals next sunday..any Bengal fans here?

mps9506

I can't talk football, simply because if I admit my team, I will have to put a bag on my head for the rest of the season, and possibly the next few seasons :(
My poor poor poor niners, what has happened???
I do take some comfort in watching the Cowboys play, although I would have enjoyed watching the Bears beat them.

Maxx

Rams are playing like school kids.....sigh.
Sick of the Pats....(Boston already had the Red Sox win...they're done for awhile) Hated the Cowboys since the 90's.
I'm looking for the Steelers and Philly to go to the superbowl....
Nick

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Im with Maxx on the Steelers, but I have always hated the Eagles (and the Pats).
Too bad my Bucs aren't in the playoff hunt anymore...

Witfull

Steelers?!?! did some one say MY team!?!? philly, beat them already,,pats too,,,,we win by default!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Originally posted by Witfull
philly, beat them already,,pats too,,,,
Exactly! Any other steaks you guys feel like breaking? The Steelers look like they are duplicating their last SuperBowl season...

Maxx

The best thing about the Bucs is they traded Sapp. Too bad the Raiders took him. That dude would lose 40 lbs if he had his mouth amputated......trash talking goofball. I prefer players who just show and go to work. The scariest guys I've ever seen in the military were the ones who just quiet professionals. They did their job with a silent intensity that was very intimidating when they had their game face on.
They didnt have to talk because they could walk the walk....
Sapp on the other hand....well a whole lotta jibba jabba goin on.
Nick

Gina

RS STAFF
I don't care who else goes with us to the superbowl. We'll win anyway! LOL j/k guys!

I see the Eagles, Pats or Steelers there right now. But, I'm still not giving up hope that we'll at least be in the playoffs.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigReepher

If either the Falcons or Colts make it to the Super Bowl I'll be happy. I'm more of a Univerisity of Louisville Cardinal fan, they sure are fun to watch.

ScottT1980

Even with all our injuries, the Panthers are starting to mesh as a team. I can forsee us ending the season at 8-8, and in the NFC, that could mean a playoff spot.

However, being a native of Atlanta, I could definitely pull for the Falcons, even if they are in our division.

My superbowl pick:
Eagles - Steelers

Last edited:
How about them Dolphins!!!!!!! Did I just say that? Its been a brutal year, but their still my team.

My Superbowl Pick:
Eagles and Pats
(even though I would like the steel curtain in the bowl game I think the pats have just a little more)

Brucey

Oh you mean American Football . . . . not FOOTBALL . . . the world game . . . . hahahaha. I thought you wanted to talk about, what do you guys call it . . . oh yeah Soccer.

Only kidding with ya. Dolphins fan from afar myself

Brucey

Gina

RS STAFF
Originally posted by Witfull
Ravens?,,, another bird for the Steelers to feast upon,,,hehe

Humm...seems to me that we've already feasted on the Steelers back on 9/19. Score being 30 Ravens 13 Steelers.

We're still hungry though so, we'll finish the meal 12/26! LOL

Lucky,
Lewis just sprained his ankle. It was Musa Smith that ended leaving the game after a compound break of his leg! Double ouch!! I had also heard that the week prior to that his brother who is in the war had to have his leg amputated after he was wounded!

Maxx

Originally posted by Brucey
Oh you mean American Football . . . . not FOOTBALL . . . the world game . . . . hahahaha. I thought you wanted to talk about, what do you guys call it . . . oh yeah Soccer.

Not our fault y'all did things differently.....changed the name of the sport.....drive on the wrong side of the road......drink warm beer.....I have no idea what a crumpet is.....lorry is a girls name....a bonnet is something women wore on their heads....
cant do anything with you guys!!!

JK Brucey......:D
Nick