OT: Fantasy Football!!!!

cioutlaw

Re: Fantasy Football!!!!

haha, something like that.
It is where we each attend a draft and select players that will compete head to head versus other teams and we use their stats alone to determine how many points they each scored

Want to add you also have to bench players when they have that week off or hurt & decide who to start. You can also trade players. It actually takes some work researching if you want to be successful. I ended up working tons of OT last season & didnt do well because of time restraints. I will say this I watch the game in a whole different way since playing fantasy football, I root for my individual players instead of teams. I thought it was stupid before but was hooked soon after I played the first year.

Snelly40

good additions outlaw,,, i love going to sportsbars and i will find tv's with my players on them. Its hard sometimes and its fun sometimes. When your defense is playing your own running back, you want basivally no points but for him to have a ton of yards and maybe a touchdown...great!!!

KMP

yes, having a bye week in fantasy football is no fun. one more, one more, one more!

KMP

can you do that? when i looked at the weekly schedule it showed the odd number person on bye.

Snelly40

i t hought at first when i was reading the rules that it said u must have an even number, but now it is showing a bye. I looked through the rules and didnt see it but i will keep looking. I thought about someone having a 2nd team, but it would be great if;
WE COULD JUST GET ONE MORE PLAYER!!!! :)

Anselth

From the draft page: Your Head-to-Head league will not be able to start the season if it contains an odd number of teams. Looks like we still need one more, although they'll be in trouble if they miss the draft.

Snelly40

if it comes to it, i'll email my other email an invite and we will just let it auto draft

didnt billy play last year??? where is he???

Snelly40

ok guys, it tried to make us have an auto draft due to the 11 players, i added a player named auto, which we will let auto draft when we have our live draft but i had to push the draft back till tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvienience, i cant believe we couldnt get one more player. If anyone knows someone that wants to play, i can still get rid of the auto player

KMP

just a suggestion.

unless you can pick up another player than set the top players for "auto" and leave them for the season w/o changing. whatever happens happens.

there are 2 top ten backs and a good wr on that team and if you change/dismantle that team then there will be some frustration. no fair way to juggle or dismantle that team w/o someone getting upset.