OT: Fantasy Football!!!!

Snelly40

Re: Fantasy Football!!!!

anyone else in , or are we done at 10?

the draft will be a week from today, wednesday the 15th

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick

I guess you can take me off...i wont be able to be by my computer on draft day...im not home at night

Snelly40

thats ok Daniel, when i send out the invites you can look at your draft order and it will auto pick, unless you dont want to do that

tippMANn98

I Guess I Can....it Just Is Gonna Suck When I Dont Get To Pick Who I Want...but Thats Fine

Snelly40

well, i dont want you or anyone to be upset. Is there a time when everyone here is ok with??? lets try and hash it out

tippMANn98

I have access to my computer during the day...like 9am-5pm mon-fri..work only...my computer is down at home

Anselth

I'm on a weird schedule (8.5 hours ahead of EST) so if I can do it live, great. If not, I'll deal with my autopicks. Whatever time works best for everyone else is fine by me.

Snelly40

flexibility would be great, i work long hours and am typically not near a computer, anytime at night is great or morning between 8-9am

if we cant really agree on this then the original time scheduled is wednesday 8/15 at 815pm

tippMANn98

im ok with auto draft...dont change things on account of one person....it should be fine!

Snelly40

ok, well if there are lots with problems with the time i am more than happy to change it!!! :)

mps9506

I should be able to do it whenever, as long as I have an AT&T signal :D

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

Snelly would it be possible to change the draft day to a thursday or friday night ?

Snelly40

i can do that, thursday night is fine with me, lets do Thursday 8/16 at 8:15pm