OT: Dont play with your food

reefjitsu

Re: Dont play with your food

Wow, I would have never believed if I didn't see it.

A large snake eats a hippo and although he was able to swallow the sucker whole the hippo didnt quite agree with him and he decided to let him go.
Yeah, right. It looked like the hippo agreed with the snake just fine. It was the guy harassing the snake with a boat paddle that caused the snake to "let him go". It looks like someone made a boo-boo to me. That appears to be a Green Anaconda, which is a S. American. Hippos are African. Somebody had the bad idea to put them together I guess. Large snakes and baby animals don't mix!

fidojoe

Fish Addict

I agree, looks like the guy w/ the paddle pissed the anaconda off, or scared him. Which caused the snake to regurgitate it, because that is what they do to get away from a sticky situation if they are full.

cracker

Looks like the snake liked the hippo just fine to me as well.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

OMG... GAAAAAAAD~~~ Tell me that was not real!!!! :eek:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

reefjitsu said:
Wow, I would have never believed if I didn't see it.

Yeah, right. It looked like the hippo agreed with the snake just fine. It was the guy harassing the snake with a boat paddle that caused the snake to "let him go". It looks like someone made a boo-boo to me. That appears to be a Green Anaconda, which is a S. American. Hippos are African. Somebody had the bad idea to put them together I guess. Large snakes and baby animals don't mix!

Yes you are right and that's what the commentator is explaining in Portuguese. He mentions as a way to escape the Anaconda releases the animal, it's 18' long :bouncebox It was found in Jacaré, Brazil along the western part of the Amazon river.

I can't really see clearly if it's a hippo or another animal. Now that's a snake you don't want to run into !

Yarr

i dont really care what it was. that was freckin huge.. awesome :)

I love snakes..

Yarr

you wont see no goby or pony eat a hippo.. that has to have some cool factor :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

Ummmm...it must be a 'guy' thing.... :p

..........I did see one of my ponies eat a really, really big mysis once! :D