OT: Do you smoke?

ChrisY

Quit 21 years ago. Started when I was 12 and smoked till about 20. Finally just said enuff is enuff and stopped. wasnt easy, but worked. Since then I took one puff about 3 years after I quit and to put it frankly, it tasked like crap. none since.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I did about 20 years ago....can't believe I EVER liked those NASTY things.
Smelly-stinky, expensive, unhealthy & nasty. That's all! ;)

Willie McDaries

I still smoke a normal cig every now and then,but I've switched to an e cig for my smoking pleasure,I think it's the best thing I've ever done as I enjoy smoking but I don't enjoy being around smokers unless I am smoking too...

I don't blame non smokers for wanting smoking banned,I don't however agree with these public places banning smoking without at least providing a place for smokers...

we loose more freedom every day,banning smoking is just another lost freedom,next it will be alcoholic beverages,then fried foods,who knows where it will end LOL

jkef2010

I currently smoke although in the process of quitting due to my work i'm get reamed out for smelling like smoke ( I work in a hospital as a NRCMA) So I was given an ultimatum to quit smoking or find a new job, I do look at it as taking away a personal right as well as a reason to quit and get healthy.

I quit over 30 years ago. I got tired of the tobacco companies killing us and getting wealthy while laughing all the way to the bank. Personally, I don't care if people smoke as long as it doesn't violate my right to smoke free air.

mikecc

Without reading 5 pages of posts........smoke what?

TrkOmVO.gif

AllenSmith

Has been struck by the ban stick
Smoking is very dangerous for health and should be avoided. It causes cancer so for living healthy life it is good to quit smoking.