OT: Dabird

murkywaters

Hi, I'm Dabird's girlfriend and since this is one of his favorite sites I thought it would be nice to have people post some well wishes , prayers or whatever here for him. He's in the hospital and this is one of the first places he'll go when he get home and has internet access again. He's been there since Tuesday or Wednesday. So please feel free to post some cheer for him here to pleasantly surprise him when he gets home. I am hoping they will let him out on Monday but it depends.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Re: Dabird

Sorry you're Ill :( I am praying for a fast and complete recovery for you Dabird!! Hurry back!!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM

gwell.gif

DaBird

Thanks for all the well wishes..JFK Jr you are always cracking me up :D ! well, I changed hospitals since I live way out in the boonies and the small hosp. that I started at doesn't do Cardiac Stints, they have wireless Internet here at the new hosp., ain't technology great? Well, gotta go and get fixed...again Thanks to all you great folks...Danny

boozeman

please take care of your heart.
interestingly enough cardiac stents hurt the most in your thigh since thats usually where they go in thru.

saltwaterfarm

Good Luck Dabird! Take care of your ticker... My dad has had two stents and was up and going in no time. Glad you checked in and get better soon!

lcstorc

How cool that the hospital has wireless. That should make recovery a little less boring.
Hope you are up and about quickly.
Take care of yourself.

DaBird

Well, all turned out well so I got to come home today...Thanks for all the support, it meant a lot...OK, on with the show...reefs that is...:updown: