OT: Closed chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbMazz

I've been gone a week and I've evidently missed something big. :dunno:

Yesterday Victor posted in Dentoid's chronicle and in Sasquatch's chronicle a link where they could be found, and this morning those posts are removed and the chronicles are closed.

What is going on?!

ScubaDrew

If you are looking for Scott, he has gone to another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbMazz

Scott and Steve were two of Rs's most valuable members! As a contributing member I'd like to know what has caused them each to leave. I've heard rumors of private email being breached? Is this true?

Before my trip Steve mentioned he was most probably leaving, and I was very sad about that. To come back to Scott completely gone as well is just beyond the pale considering his contributions, both in knowledge and monetarily.

Drew, since you've posted that link this thread will probably be closed. I do hope I receive an explanation and also reassurance that my email privacy has and IS being maintained.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
well there is 8 looking at this thread now, so we need some explainations here soon....

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Travis said:
Please refrain from directing traffic to other forums. I realize there is some history with these folks, and believe me, I only wish them the best of luck... but they have decided to move on and so will we.

From here on out, I will consider any links to other forums an attempt to harm the communtiy we have worked very hard to build. Hope you understand.

In a nutshell, Dentoid is upset over our recent Moderator choices and Sasquatch is upset about unmoderated posts.

rlcline76

I've spoken with the guys, Doni. I don't think either one of them would want to give the impression that they are against Lynn, Al or Frankie.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well, you know.....To each their own, Leave them alone.....its their business, not really any of ours. Hate to see them not here anymore. They were are really nice addition. Booze was awesome, and Scott, well, never had issues with anything, very understanding, friendly, courteous, a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.