OT: Can't decide between having children or getting a dog?

boozeman

To those of you who are contemplating getting either a pet or having children ...I give you this...

DOG.....or.....KIDS ?

Last edited:

lcstorc

Well the kids mess is theoretically possible to clean up. The dog flat out ate that couch.

BarbMazz

Paint is hard to clean up. You can buy a new couch. Dogs cuddle even if you kick them.

p.s. NO i never kick dogs.

p.s.s or kids either.

lcstorc

Well you can send the dog to it's kennel and the kids to their room. Of course in my house one of the kids climed into the kennel. It would have been one thing if he was a child at the time not a 6+ foot tall 16 year old.
I'll have to find the pic.

BarbMazz

Well you can send the dog to it's kennel and the kids to their room. Of course in my house one of the kids climed into the kennel. It would have been one thing if he was a child at the time not a 6+ foot tall 16 year old.
I'll have to find the pic.

LOL Lynn I have one of those pictures, too! A 16 yo and the dog both in the crate at the same time.... wonder if I can find that one, too.

kathywithbirds

This thread is barely an hour old and already we have three children in dog crates. hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.....

:look: :scram: :bouncebox :nono: :yup: :willis:

lcstorc

Found it on ReefSpace of all places. LOL
Notice the dog treat in his mouth.

3856536.jpg

BarbMazz

....and mine is an actual photograph in a box SOMEWHERE.... what are the odds of me finding an 11 year old photo in a box??

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
How do you know that innocent little doggie did that? The kids are busted, but the dog is just sitting there minding his own business. Sheesh!

BarbMazz

.....the dog is quite upset, Lynn. How DARE he have that treat in his mouth in MY HOUSE!!!

Great picture!