OT: can i send you my pics,& you resize & post

fishheads

im not literate in resizing photos and i have so many to post....i was wondering if it is possible for me to send them....and someone would be kind enough to post .....or give me insight on irfanview

lcstorc

Re: can i send you my pics,& you resize & post

What program do you use for you pictures? Look for a condense feature. It works great and makes them small enough to post.
Also you can put your pictures somewhere else on the web like PhotoBucket or a similar place and simply link the picture to your post.
Take a look through the photography forum. I believe there is a thread there with instructions for how to resize or condense in at least one program.
Hope that helps

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

Lynn-You are so full of good and useful information. You are like a table of contents for RS. You should be an ambassador to the Sanctuary! We should create a new signature stamp for people like you= Sanctuary Ambassador

lcstorc

Thanks for the wonderful compliment.
All I can say is that once I found the sanctuary everybody was so helpful to me that now that I have more knowledge I have to help the newbies out there. It's kind of in my nature. grin. Also remember though that I am still really a newbie myself. My reef is just over a year old and my pony tank is just under a year old. Most of the advice I give is passed on from things I have read from the real experts in the hobby. Some comes from the many mistakes I made before finding RS and a few from mistakes where I did not take the advice from my RS buddies.
I like to think of us as a net family. :)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

im not literate in resizing photos and i have so many to post....i was wondering if it is possible for me to send them....and someone would be kind enough to post .....or give me insight on irfanview

Nice one Fishheads! I down loaded infanview w/some trouble. Actually the trouble is the user-me. But I'm working on it. Apparently, I've given out too much karma in the last 24 hrs (that's when you know you are addicted to RS), but karma to you my friend