OT Are you Ready for some Football!!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Oh Rodger,
I'm not a sore loser (well, yes I am)! I will give credit due though!
You guys played a good game!!

SharkysReef

RS Sponsor
JKreef how can you be such a trader.. Living in Minnesota and liking the bears... That is terrible...

Oh wait I am pretty much doing the same thing

<----

Nevermind.. I guess it is okay then..

Newt

SharkysReef said:
JKreef how can you be such a trader.. Living in Minnesota and liking the bears... That is terrible...

Oh wait I am pretty much doing the same thing

<----

Nevermind.. I guess it is okay then..

LOL. I grew up a bears fan, even though I was born and raised in MN. I'm not one of the Vikes fans like up here who jump on the bandwagon when they're doing good. I admit I do root for them when the Bears aren't playing, or depending on who the Vikes are playing (Packers... :down: :down: ) :)

The Bears made me proud last year with the Packs "Loss at Lambeau" :turntable

dobejazz

Thanks Kim about the picture! I thought it turned out well. And someday when the bears get a QB we might actually win!!!
Kelli

SharkysReef

RS Sponsor
Okay since when have the Vikings won.. :columbo: LOL

JKreef said:
LOL. I grew up a bears fan, even though I was born and raised in MN. I'm not one of the Vikes fans like up here who jump on the bandwagon when they're doing good. I admit I do root for them when the Bears aren't playing, or depending on who the Vikes are playing (Packers... :down: :down: ) :)

The Bears made me proud last year with the Packs "Loss at Lambeau" :turntable

Witfull

whats that...Steelers corraled the Texans?....they got roped and burned 27-7.

sorry Travis,,,hehe

Witfull

its football day!! Steelers go against the Patriots today,,,gonna be a good game. before that, Eagles and Oakland,,,another fun one to watch~ i say the Philly Beagles and the Heinz(Field) Ketchup Steelers snag the victory.

Gina

RS STAFF
Steelers-Pats should be a good game!
I just woke from a nap to see Eagles got a couple of touchdowns while I slept!

Ok! Anyone who can kick a field goal with an already torn hamsting deserves a raise!! Kudos to Akers!