OT- Any Gamers?

GeeWizzItsMe

I'm sorry, but I am kind of against WoW. I went to NYC to visit my cousins, and I ended up doing nothing because all they did 19 hours of the day was play WoW, and that is not an egsaduration (really bad sp?)! One of them has stayed back a grade for not being able to complete homework, and I definitely think his video game addiction contributes to this.

vdituri

I was wondering where you went vampy.
I really need to check WOW out. I"m as soo behind on my gaming.
But my fish have never been happier! lol

Don't forget, thrust, parry, parry, spin, cast ball lighting.
It's saved my butt a few times.:wave:

AlcatrazE

hmm...im more of a fan of downloadable MMO's, if anything...MapleStory, Silkroad, Xiah, Rakion, Flyff, and other stuff

P.S. the term "Casual Gamer" doesnt exist in my world

reefman420

ya i dont game on the pc, i stick to ps3,im addicted to ghost recon,And car raceing games..But id rather look at my reef

Intranick

Old pic! =) Me gettin ready for OL. Now im a lvl 63.

yes i took out the image, we dont need to see it twice :p

anyways, i have a 62 hunter on Anetheron, the lock is on Ysondre, where you playing?

Iduno i got bored with the hunter.. its pewpew is always the same old pewpew. I'm hoping the lock is more fun, but i have several characters in actuality.. 46 rogue too :)

VampLillith

im on Misha ...this is my only character. Im stuck at 63 lol...its hard to find groups to quest with in the OLs! Im just going to take my time and wait til my guildie friends catch up to me, then go questing with them. You should make a character on Misha server. We can quest together.

fishnu

"How do you kill that which has no life?"

I actually used to play Halo2 and COD3 alot in multiplayer with my sons. Gamertag Macthreinfhir (my sons and I) or eigh7 (moi).

(It used to anger alot of teen agers when they got "pwned" by a 50 year old!!)

Intranick

im on Misha ...this is my only character. Im stuck at 63 lol...its hard to find groups to quest with in the OLs! Im just going to take my time and wait til my guildie friends catch up to me, then go questing with them. You should make a character on Misha server. We can quest together.

the problem with Misha is its pve.. i kinda like pvp.. though pve would have its advantages.. ill probobly log in and talk to you though

VampLillith

I dont have any specific times, unless you give me a time when I can get on and we can play =)
I play my one and only character Vamplillith "Warlock"

Whats your character name so i can friend list you.

Intranick

I dont have any specific times, unless you give me a time when I can get on and we can play =)
I play my one and only character Vamplillith "Warlock"

Whats your character name so i can friend list you.

lmao i just made a "dummy" char up -- ohnothedots

rDr4g0n

i dunno if you guys have tried portal but its awesome. its part of the half life 2 episode 2 package. get it! it has the coolest ending ive ever seen in a game.

Jason25

Americas Army, Oblivion, Stalker, World In Conflict. Americas Army is my addiction though for over 3 years.

goldenmean

I am not much of a gamer
but besides Tiger Woods golf I really enjoy the Katamari games.
Beautiful Katamari just came out this week for the 360.
You dont get to shoot anybody but you get to roll them up into a ball and turn them into a star.Beautiful Katamari™
I really love the Japanese pop music too!
Voted #1 game to play while pluming!!

rDr4g0n

I am not much of a gamer
but besides Tiger Woods golf I really enjoy the Katamari games.
Beautiful Katamari just came out this week for the 360.
You dont get to shoot anybody but you get to roll them up into a ball and turn them into a star.Beautiful Katamari™
I really love the Japanese pop music too!
Voted #1 game to play while pluming!!

ive been trying to learn japanese... im focusing on learnign grammar first rather than just learnign a bunch of phrases. its workin for me so far. i can construct very simple sentences, but it takes me forever to do it lol.