OT Anna Nicole Smith died

Gina

RS STAFF
I was shocked!
I wouldn't be surprised if it came back drugs whether legal or not.
I'm also guessing there will finally be a DNA test on her daughter to determine who the real father is.
Unbelievable what that girl has gone through the last several months!

Stevenmi

If I am not mistaken,
A judge just yesterday ruled she had to provide the childs DNA by Feb 21st.

Steve

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
She led a wild life...

Kind of resembles the life of Marylin Monroe. BTW... she died at the hospital I work at...:eek:

R.yumaDaddy?

That Howard is a perfect example of a prime suspect. Wouldnt be suprised if he was involved in both sudden deaths. I wonder how much he stands to gain from this?

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK_Jr
... she died at the hospital I work at...

That area must be a zoo with all the reporters !

When I left today there were 6 satellite news vans camped out. The FAA also had to step in... there were 5 news choppers hovering over the hospital at one point, creating hazardous air traffic for our air ambulances to be able to land on our roof.

We went trough the same thing several months ago when Matt Damon and his wife delivered their baby at our hospital.

goldenmean

That baby is rich now
and she wont have to spend it on a psychiatrist talking about her mother

The "whois the Daddy" is going to get serious!

Anna had a suffering soul.
She suffers no more

blue_eyes53813

On Rosie Odonell (sp) show she made a very interesting statement.

since all this legal stuff about Anna started in Sept. There has been over 10,000 article on the death of her son- her legal battles for the old man $ andeverything she has done since Sept.

Since Sept. there has been less than 800 article or reviews on our troop and the service they are doing to protect us...

Made me really think. I just wish they would stop talking about her and concentrate on the troops. There are deaths over there every day......