ooopppseeee

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
:LOL: Well I feel sorry for him up to a point but yea the poor fish! :tears:

Cheers!
:thumbup:

tommyp

I just can't imagine that sinking feeling of realization that you just punched a hole in your tank.

amee6730

You notice the first word he yelled? MAMA!!!! We can fix anything! :rolleyes: (except *$&#@^$#*$& red slime...sorry bout that, I had to vent) :)

Witfull

amee6730 said:
You notice the first word he yelled? MAMA!!!!
yep,,cause thats who he fears is gonna kill him for that,,,i wonder what kind of whooping was captured on the webcam just after the bucket was placed into the picture!!

amee6730

"thats who he fears is gonna kill him for that"

And he now probably wishes he would have hollered for dad instead. As a teen, I was a lot smarter...I would have kept my mouth shut and ran like hell. Then swear up and down that I had no idea how it happened and blink my eyes and put on a sad face, maybe even cry a little for daddy and everything would be fine! :tears: I am an only child so a few tears always worked wonders for dad, not so much for mom. To this day, if I want something done all I have to do is call Daddy and whine a little.

It's funny how this don't work at all with male children and Daddy's. And it don't work with me and my son. I can't stand whining (but I'm not above it :smirk: ) There is just a special bond with daddy's and their little girls! :whstlr: My dad don't put up with as much from my son as he did from me. He tells him...hush up and be a man, whining is for girls!

Witfull

i was an only child also, to a single parent,,,i tried to blame the dog, the cat, wind, strange weather phenomenoms,,, but it never worked~

amee6730

witty...Being an only child does have it's drawbacks too LOL. Like when I moved into my own place and realized that money is not endless. But on the other side...I've never ever cut one single blade of grass (daddy still does it!) I am truely a spoiled brat and I love it :whstlr:

When I had my baby, my mom made a comment to my doctor to please be sure to cut the cord, somebody forgot to cut mine, she is still attatched to mom! :rollingey

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witfull said:
i was an only child also, to a single parent,,,i tried to blame the dog, the cat, wind, strange weather phenomenoms,,, but it never worked~

:LOL: nuff said!

Cheers!
:thumbup:

BigReepher

I love how the mom grabs the bucket in ninja like fashion and starts catching the water. I'm still laughing. MOMMA! ROFLMAO! :laughroll

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Moms rule. :D

...btw, I mow too witty :p ... and weedeat, and hedgetrim, and aererate... keeps me fit ;) I'm a momma with a hedgetrimmer, look out!! LOL~

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Woodstock said:

...btw, I mow too witty :p ... and weedeat, and hedgetrim, and aererate... keeps me fit ;) I'm a momma with a hedgetrimmer, look out!! LOL~

I thought you just called it frolicking? :rolleyes:

amee6730

Woodstock said:

Sounds too much like work. My last adventure at yard work was to kill some fire ants...dang near killed me! I bought some spray stuff at the grocery store that said it would kill them :columbo: It just made them really mad! They attacked my feet and I ran away stomping and screaming to the top of my lungs...you just had to be there LOL. :scram: Obviously I survived. I called Daddy and he came to the rescue with some gas and a lighter. He soaked the hill with gas and torched them. :bmcflme: Why didn't I think of that? Probably best I didn't think of it...I might not have a house anymore. I know, I know...such a spoiled brat!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Rougiem -- I do!

Amee -- Ouch! We don't have any fire ants here(yet) but I ran into them in florida once picking grapes :eek: They earned their name!!

amee6730

They are bad news. They haven't been here long, but I can't seem to get rid of them. It seems like more show up every time dad burns them up. Maybe he's not killing them, they are just relocating? (sounds like they are the cyano of the human world, only they bite!) :chomp: