Old tank to new tank HELP ADVICE PLS

oc reefer

ok so im moving my 2 year old well estliblished tank into my new custom with custom sump. My problem is i live in a smallish compact condo and have a crazy girlfriend who hates clutter and is already not happy about a bigger tank. I really dont have the time to set up 2 tanks and wait for it to cycle, I will be putting new tank where old tank is set up so i cant set up new tank and let it run and wait.

Lemme give my spec's before asking the big question.

Current tank:
29 gal w/ 5 gal HOB skimmer/fuge

40lbs live rock
not sure how much live sand but like 1" depth
1 small/med yellow tang
1 small 6 line rass
1 small pajama cardinal
1 small/med Lawnmower blenny
LOTS OF CORALS, mostly soft a couple of torch and spawns.
2 T5's bout 150w
2 T8's bout 60w

NEW Tank:
90ish gal single corner overflow and return
30gal sump with fuge
Remora C Pro skimmer.
2x 100W power compacts (ill be adding 2 150W HQI MH 10k's)

I need to add more live sand and rock, minus the live rock from my current tank with corals attached until its safe.

Ok so back to the big question:

What is the quickest i could transfer everything if i use system water, my sand plus more live sand and about 50 lbs of live rock?

Will my new tank crash if i just transfer everything over with using system water and all live sand/rock nothing new and no new mixed water????

i think i can use my 39 gal with just the fish and a few live rock peices that has my corals on them but i think i will only get 48 hours or so until my girlfriend throws a fit lol.

I appreciate any feedbacks and i know this is a very sensitive subject and not an easy thing to do, thats y im asking u all for helps. I made another post a while back that i was gonna move it to a 55, i decided to go bigger lol. Just wondering if the bigger tank would make it harder or not possible to do.

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY fellow reefers!

here is a current pic of my tank taken yesterday

nos2074

well thx for all your help and advice.....

relax friend, it's only been 3.5 hrs when you posted this........if it goes a few days with no replys then try again........................

Anyway when I did my 55 to 125 I did it all in 3 days. 70 lbs of live rock 100lbs base rock, all my fish and corals. I tore down my 55 and put everything in totes and moved the tank and stand out. In went the 125 and stand did all the plumbing and set everything up. let it run 24hrs with only the base rock and sand. Then threw in the live rock and corals. Ive done this before with other tanks and for me everything has always worked good.