ok help help me mount my bulbs

Dennis7

Maxx,
Yes that diagram is what I was suggesting if he wanted to use all 6 reflectors.

Also I run the CoralVue's 250 watt 10000k bulbs. I did have trouble with them. Out of the first 2 bulbs I received one wouldn't light unless you tapped on it. I received a replacement for that bulb and replacement bulb working fine right now. The second bulb after 2 weeks decided to do the same thing, will be receiving my replacement today as soon as the UPS truck gets here. What I found out from the president of the company is, that they had problems with the first batch of bulbs. The welds on the ignitors were weak and not making good contact. David at CoralVue has assured me that this problem was addressed. Only time will tell if I have any problems with these new bulbs.
Besides that problem, the bulbs have a excellent color that is very pleasing to me, it's a sharp bright white.

Maxx

I had heard of a similar situation re: the coral vues not making contact...can't recall if that was here or elsewhere...hmmm...
Glad to see that the manufacturer has addresses those problems and is taking care of you. Do you know if the CV's come in 400w applications? Not for me, (just got my 250 w E-ballasts and DE reflectors!!!), but for Brian E...
Nick