Ok, Along those lines...any Tatoos out there?

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Here is an armband I got several years ago, it will teach you never to get drunk and believe a guy that says he can tattoo...

armband.jpg

Here is what it looks like now....

armband2.jpg

This is on my right shoulder blade

hammerheadtat.jpg

My wife and I both have this one, it is similar to the celtic knot that means eternity, I think ours means eternity in hell...

knottat.jpg

This was the last tattoo a friend got before he was killed in an motorcycle accident, a few of us got them in tribute.

Picture%20001.jpg

Left forearm

Picture%20009.jpg

Maybe some more later. All of mine need touchup work, they are suffering from the ravages of the FL sun and age.

Craig Manoukian

Oh it's not the ink its the canvas!:eek:

I've seen some Navy Vets from WWII who have a squacking chicken on their gut that used to be a screaming eagle on their chest!:D

:) :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
LOL!!! Craig you killed me with the chicken thingy :).

My wife and I are planning to get tatoos on our shoulders. She wants something like the one reefrunner had on his forearm whereas I wanted a screaming dragon which hopefully won't turn into a screaming worm when I hit 60 :)

wooddood

the wood dude
ok i'll jump in,i have 3 one of a parrot on my right shoulder blade,a dream catcher on my right shoulder and a wolf howling at the moon on my left shoulder.

Pro_builder

Well here is the one that I have now, on my left shoulder. I am getting 2 more before I am done. 1 is of a hawk on my left forearm, in memory of my father (just like the one he had) and the other is of a bear on my right shoulder with my other sons name in it.
These are all drawings that I have done myself.

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by Craig Manoukian
Oh it's not the ink its the canvas!:eek:

I've seen some Navy Vets from WWII who have a squacking chicken on their gut that used to be a screaming eagle on their chest!:D

:) :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

ROFLMAO

Your soooooo funny!!!!!

So is RR with his eternity in hell remark! Looking forward to seeing more tats!

skeletor121

I will try and post my 4 tats. They are all my own original artwork. I am going to try and post them in the order that I got them. first up my left shoulder blade.

Last edited:

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Alright....I'll bite. Here's my tattoo. It is located between my shoulder blades, high enough that I can show it if I want, and low enough that for my more "conservative" events....it will be hidden well.

Gina

RS STAFF
I have to admit....I wish mine was a little smaller. His nose sticks out alittle when I want to conceal it. As Nikki said for those more conservative occasions.

swolfe

I have a small Hibiscus flower just above my ankle. I wanted it to be somewhere more private, but I got it done at "The Super Bowl of Ink" a tattoo show at a hotel ballroom near our home. There wasn't any privacy & I didn't want to "go public" so..... the ankle was the next best thing. I'd like to get another one, just can't decide what to get.
SWolfe

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hello All!

Well since some of you brave souls showed your tatoo then I will share mine.

Story behind this tatoo:

My step son came out and paid us a visit one summer from Vermont and he got to talking about tatoos. He wanted to get one real bad and he wanted me to get one as well. I said no way and he said he would be more than willing to pay for it and my wife thought it would be cool. So I made up a design and this was it. The tatoo represents the bird I like alot and the flower my wife likes the most.:)

Stang69

Ok here we go

This is one of 3 that I have I just happened to stumble across this photo

The meaning is pretty self explanitory

Jeff

Last edited: