OH! How cute!

SecretAgent

Well Eric, it took me forever before coming up on it but I did see it not long after seeing the car one. All that time I thought I was scrolling through YOUR gallery pics...LMAO...only to realize that your name wasnt under them...I thought that ambulance one was too friggin cool

rgfast

well thank you thats one the niser thing anybodys every descibed me as nomally it just alot of four letter words we can't say here

1Reefer

Yes, yes I still have all you little stars Eric... I think they're breeding in their little jar lol.

And props to you for keepin the tank clean Secret, I have the time but I have a hard time spending it cleaaning anything that isn't absolutly nessecary lol... got pics??

SecretAgent

Well Reefer, I think I have a touch of the OCD when it comes to the tanks and cleaning them. If I see a water spot or salt creep, I dont have far in any direction to grab a rag or towel to get rid of a spot or smear on the glass. There are more towels and rags near my tanks than there are in the closet I believe...I keep a turkey baster under my sump and a 2 gallon bucket of fresh water by the tank so when I see anything on the sides of my sump walls, I can squ irt the fresh water along the sides then take a rag and wipe it clean. Skimmer gets broken down weekly to clean not just the sludge, but the salt thats made its way on the outside as well.

Im due to run a stick along the front and sides of the sand bed to make them white again. I dont so much care to have a speck free sand bed, but in between the glass on the viewing sides it drives me crazy to have buildup there. The coralline grows like mad there so I get it before it takes hold.

K L R

Mine with bands on his arms .arm spand is about the size of my hand..not palm..hand..it started out as a tiny 1 and i keep on feeding and BOOM HUGE! he doesnt move he just holds his arms up and cathces food

SecretAgent

Wow KLR, thats big! I havent seen anything of this one again.....I would like to have some stars that I can see every now and again without a microscope....

So sorry for not having included pics you asked for 1Reefer....Here ya go Hun
P5210184.jpg

P5150118.jpg

P5150116.jpg

125.jpg

P5210185.jpg

155cr1.jpg

P5210200.jpg

P5210201.jpg

sumps

P5180117.jpg

P5180117.jpg

Not the best pics in the world.....

SecretAgent

Thanks Dahlin....=)

If you notice on the 125 pics, the GSP has grown all over the overflow box in one pic and in another you can see it when I first glued the frag on.....its grown like crazy huh? I do need to get some posted how they are today as Im always moving stuff around and it never looks the same more than a few months at a time