OctoXtreme

Hunter1998

I have a question the Sicce pumps are not pumping, when I first hooked them up for a test run they ran great, unplugged them for a week or so until I could get back to finishing up the build today I plug them in and nothing. I can hear the motors turning but other than that I'm getting nothing out of either one. I should mention this is the second time it has happened. The first time it took one of the pumps several minutes and it started up, the second one never did. I took it off the skimmer and filled the sink up with water (easier to test) plugged it in and it took off without a problem. Put it back on the skimmer and nothing for a few seconds then it started up. At that time I unplugged everything and let it sit for a week while I was busy with work. Brings me to today, trying to finish everything up with the tank and nothing out of either pump except noise. What seems to be the problem? can someone help me with this?

Hunter1998

thanks but I figured it out, guess they weren't pulling enough air so I pulled the air line and gave it a puff of air to jump start it and away it went.