~October 05's Photo Contest~

Witfull

Craig Manoukian said:
Alice, remember witfull is a crabophobe deluxe!
Craig, the correct word is "kabourophobia"-Fear of crabs (the sea-creature, not the disease). From the Greek root kabouros, - meaning crab; and phobos, meaning - Psychologically induced, irrational fear of something that should not be all that scary.

welcome to the learning channel,,LOL

Craig Manoukian

Witfull said:
Greek root word kabouros, - meaning crab; and phobos, meaning - Psychologically induced, irrational fear of something that should not be all that scary.

Nothing a little drawn butter and garlic wouldn't cure, especially with a good dry white wine and sourdough bread to wash it down with!

Welcome to the cooking channel! :columbo:

Witfull

steam crabs and let cool. remove legs and demeat them, separate the carapace and clean, saving top. mix meat with diced portabella mushrooms, bread crumbs, finely diced celery greens, ceyanne pepper, coarse kosher salt. fill saved carapace and top with thin sliced portabella shrooms and bake at 300 for 20 minutes top lightly with fresh parmesan cheese and drizzle with butter.

then why not take it up a notch, a lil essence-BAM

Emeril Witty in da house~~

alice_curiouser

HEY now! We will NOT be buttering up my cleaner crew! If you're hungry, however, I have a damsel that would make an excellent (albeit very small) fish stick.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
WARNING: hitchhiking a thread may empose a penalty of one frag each from every person who posts an unrelated post; all frags are to be mailed ASAP to the thread owner (ME).

:D

forestal

now bear in mind this tank no longer exists... i don't want you to be too scared

i setup my 60 hex, and thought the look of seagrass would be nice, and while the seagrass was growing slowly, i would leave that touch of feather caulerpa to give the same effect.

this is After my weekly harvesting of same. i finally took all the rock out and hand removed every single strand...it was killing my corals

the monter:
tank3.jpg

Bruce

heres mine :) sorry its small but...the actuall file is like 3mb lol...so i had to make it small to be less than 100kb :)
DSC_0128-1.JPG

i also uploaded it to the contest page :)