Oceanproaquatics.com

LiVEWiRE

Well here is my review of oceanproaquatics.com. I just happened to talk to the owner of this company when I was looking for my live rock. His name is Mike, Real nice guy. He helped me with all of my questions. I was actually on the site talking to him on the "click here for a live help" thing for over an hour without him knowing weather I would even buy anything from him. He answered all of my questions even after I said i would not be buying for about a week or so.

When I got done chatting with him over the net and he answered all of my questions I talked to my wife and decided to not wait and called the company that night. Guess who answered? Thats correct Mike. I wanted to buy some ultra premium Fiji live rock he hooked me up with 65 lbs for just over $200. Yes thats right Ultra Premium for that price. I could not believe it also.

And here are some pics of the live rock. I also got a coral frag in the box.

Liverock_10_Medium_.jpg

Liverock_11_Medium_.jpg

Liverock_16_Medium_.jpg

Liverock_15_Medium_.jpg

I also bought my lighting from there. I got my shipment sent to an airport and can say I wont do that again. It was not pricey. It just seamed to be a waste of my time instead of just paying a bit more to get it to my home. It sent out South West air and when I got it my lighting box had diesel fuel on it 3 holes in it although it was clearly labeled FRAGILE GLASS on the box. Also the tape was broken on my live rock box. But thankfully they wrapped my rock in wet paper and surrounded it in a wax box. So besides shipping that I decided to take I would recommend them to everyone that is starting out or needs to upgrade anything.