O.T. - Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

vdituri

Happy Thanksgiving to all our neighbors up north!
Just saw it on my calendar. lol

What are the Canadian traditions for Thanksgiving?
And what are you thankful for? Besides your reefs.

Sasquatch, I'm putting you down as thankful for band-aids and pipe wrenches.:invisible

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our neighbors to the North for hockey, maple syrup and Canadian bacon!:lol:

zimboy

Pumpkin pie and turkey, much like yours. (i'm veggie, so i usually make a wicked stir fry for my thanksgiving) I'm thankful for now calling Canada home, you really don't realise how fortunate we are as canadians unless you have lived in areas of the world not so fortunate. Canada is a haven for all and a true multicultural society with awesome social values and a unique place in the world stage. Keep it up Canada!!!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Happy Thanksgiving all! yup swimming in backbacon and maple syrup thats the life for me, teflon tape works well on blood blisters too!

Cougra

My family gets together on Thanksgiving to sit down together for a nice big meal. We aren't very fussy on what we eat although either Turkey or Ham seem to be the most traditional of the meals. It's a time to spend with each other and reflect on the what we have to be thankful for and just talk about the good things that's happened to us this last year. We also tend to go for a hike together or visit some place we haven't been to for a while. This year we went to an old quartz/mica mine that's been recently opened up so you can explore some of the safer parts of the mine.

Of course I'm thankful for the traditional things like friends and family and good health and stuff like that, but I'm also thankful that I was able to travel around the provence a bit more this year and that I still have a job. I'm thankful that my Grandmother is still with us and that I was able to get together with some of my family that I hadn't seen in a long time this year. I'm also thankful that I was able to meet up with some old friends that I hadn't talked to in years and found out that we can still talk to each other like we have never been apart.