Ny rsm 250 might go up forsale

mtk

Hey everyone,

I might be selling my rsm 250 (black) in a month or two. I am moving to a new place and don't think I will have time for this at the moment. I have had this tank for some time and has many goodies with it
1. Neptune apex
2. tunze osmolator ATO
3. Reefledlights.com installed in my hood with a new original rsm 250 spare hood
4. Bubble magus doser.
5. 2 mp10's wireless with battery back up
6. Steves rack
7. Full set of spare pumps (skimmer and return pumps).
8. 20 gal water change bucket (RV water tank) with submersible pump and heater
9 Rodi unit.

My quick math shows at todays prices it would cost over 4k for this set up. Im just putting this out to see if there is anyone in my area that might be interested in it. If i do pull the trigger and sell it I will get more details and pics of the tank. If you might be interested in this please shoot me a PM
I live in Montauk NY 11954
I will probably ask 3k for this
I will not piece this out as If I don't sell it all I would rather keep it all in storage for when I have time for it.

Thank's

ziggy

Hey everyone,

I might be selling my rsm 250 (black) in a month or two. I am moving to a new place and don't think I will have time for this at the moment. I have had this tank for some time and has many goodies with it
1. Neptune apex
2. tunze osmolator ATO
3. Reefledlights.com installed in my hood with a new original rsm 250 spare hood
4. Bubble magus doser.
5. 2 mp10's wireless with battery back up
6. Steves rack
7. Full set of spare pumps (skimmer and return pumps).
8. 20 gal water change bucket (RV water tank) with submersible pump and heater
9 Rodi unit.

My quick math shows at todays prices it would cost over 4k for this set up. Im just putting this out to see if there is anyone in my area that might be interested in it. If i do pull the trigger and sell it I will get more details and pics of the tank. If you might be interested in this please shoot me a PM
I live in Montauk NY 11954
I will probably ask 3k for this
I will not piece this out as If I don't sell it all I would rather keep it all in storage for when I have time for it.

Thank's