November TOTM Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Greetings RS Members!

Halloween is fast approaching. Everyone's prepping for the big day here in the States. Pumpkins are on porches; decorations cover the yards. But, now it's time to focus once more and nominate your favorite tanks for November's Tank of the Month!

Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! They are still eligible and can be nominated again. Previous winners cannot be nominated for one year. Check out the thread List of TOTM winners! to see who has won in the past. This means that October winners from last year can be contenders again! And now dear members, please give submissions for November's TOTM!

Here's how it works:

• RS members will nominate tanks for TOTM by the established due date.
  • After the due date, full tank pictures will be posted for a vote. (If your tank is nominated, you can submit a different picture than the one featured.)
  • The members will have a limited time to cast their votes.
  • Once the votes are in, the moderators will cast their vote.

Member votes and moderator votes are weighted 50/50. In the event of a tie, I will make the deciding vote.

Let the moderators know which tank should be nominated TOTM in this thread! Please give us their name and you can either post a picture of their tank or just point us to their tank thread.

The winner will have their full tank shot posted in the news header at the top of the RS main page and it will be the header for the RS Facebook page. Plus, you get bragging rights for an entire month!

Nomination due date: 10/29/2014

Yes, you can nominate your own tank.
Yes, if your tank was nominated last month but you didn't win, you can be nominated again!

Nominees will be listed here. A tank only needs to be nominated once to make the list.
Let's see some awesome tanks!

Current nominees:
  • Blackbeltmom
  • Oxylebius
  • Choff
  • Neildradford
  • Dsophia

Last edited:

Danreef

I would like to postulate BLACKBELTMOM tank.

Please, can you post the FIRST picture of this posting of his thread. The first picture has the best color definition, at least to my eyes....LOL

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...lackbeltmoms-rsm250-build-12.html#post1275462

24c06f2075c66674ff5973bccb5f45b1_zps8aca4674.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

newo11

I'd like to nominate Neildradford. He has quite an impressive tank for where he is at on his tank journey.

Choff

Appreciate the nomination Bryan! I'm afraid mine is still kind of a frag tank, but in 6 months or so I hope things will have grown out

...stupid auto correct

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
YAY for all the nominations :yehoo:
When do we start voting??

I can't find where to go to VOTE :dunno:
I think I totally MISSED voting on the October one & I don't want to miss NOVEMBER VOTE.
Seems like we only have a few days to VOTE....
Where is the link to VOTE at??
Anyone who has it, please share....thanks! :D

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
SHHHHHHH.... Calm.... relax.... the link has not been created yet!

I'll do it today after the thread is closed. Remember - the due date for nominations is today, so I couldn't create the poll yet anyway! lol!

I can't find where to go to VOTE :dunno:
I think I totally MISSED voting on the October one & I don't want to miss NOVEMBER VOTE.
Seems like we only have a few days to VOTE....
Where is the link to VOTE at??
Anyone who has it, please share....thanks! :D

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Ok...I'll be looking for it soon. I just know I missed the last one & I thought the voting ended before November started (I think I'm Clueless :confused: ) don't be closing the voting before I get to vote!!!! That's all :yup:

DSophia

I like Choff's too. That's a lot of water! Good execution, and I don't think I've seen half the frags he's got going.

DSophia

I'd like to nominate my smaller tank, just to see how it does. Kind of a work in progress.

IMG_4433.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Congratulations to the nominees and good luck! Stayed tuned and keep a look out for the POLL to vote for your favorite tank! I hope to have it up by this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.