November '06 Photo Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
biggrinbounce.gif
It's photo contest time again!!

November's photo contest theme will be ANEMONES in your aquarium. "Anemone" will include but is not limited to bubble tipped, carpet, LTA, sebae, etc.,etc. This does NOT include ricordia or mushrooms.

Winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month AND will also receive a special prize from Premium Aquatics (will disclose this soon)!!!
thumb.gif

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of an anemone.

3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by
midnight (EST) October 31st
: November '06 Photo Contest Gallery.

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to play in this game.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available November 1st and will remain open through the 8th. The winner will be announced on November 9th.

Once you upload your photo into the November '06 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~
smile.gif

Disclaimer: IF the winning photo belongs to a member who is out of the sponsor's shipping range, the discount will then become transferrable and the winner will choose the recipient. Note: The recipient must be located within the sponsor's shipping range.

Thank you~
smile.gif

Good luck!
whistle.gif

Snelly40

i'd take a pic of mine, but he just moved to the back under 3 rocks and i can only see it when i crouch way down and shut one eye, finicky little guy

lcstorc

Of coure you want a contest of the thing that looks the worst in my tank. :(
Hmm it can be an older pic right? Just has to be from my tank. I have a few of those that look great. May dig some out just for this.
LOL

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
lcstorc said:
Hmm it can be an older pic right? Just has to be from my tank. I have a few of those that look great. May dig some out just for this.
LOL

Yes maam! :)

blue_eyes53813 said:
ohhh no hold on.. they are my carpets, remember woody? She was suppose to ship them to me...:)
'

LOL! First one here can borrow them :D

Last edited: