~November '05 Photo Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:turntable It's photo contest time again!! :bigbounce In the spirit of Thanksgiving, this month's photo contest theme will be EATING! Let's see your best photo of a marine critter eating. It can be a fish, snail, crab, shrimp anemone,etc... anything gobbling up a tasty meal! The prize will be bragging rights and the winning photo featured on the home page for one month! Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be your photo of a "marine critter eating" (fish, snail, crab, shrimp, anemone, etc ).
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this forum by midnight (EST) October 31th: November's Photo Contest Gallery ,
5) A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available November 1st and will remain open until November 8th. The winner will be announced on November 9th.
6) Sorry, no moderators nor admins allowed to play in this game.

Once you upload your photo into the November's Photo Contest Gallery , please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants :)

jimeluiz

Here's one. Gotta be something to eat in here somewhere...
Cleaner_on_Coco_Worm.jpg
[/IMG]

Jendub

WOW....these pics are fantastic, even though there is just a few. Keep em coming!!!

Here is mine. Enjoy! :bigbounce
DSCN0397.jpg

Craig Manoukian

Wow Mitchell and Jen!

Mitchell, Why is there a mucous covering the shrimp and what kind of starfish is that if my guess is right?

Jen, is that a Lord?

Mitchell

Craig it is a knobby star I think and the mucas is on the shrimp because it was in a stage of rotting I assume. Although gross it was very cool to see.