north carolinian new to reef sanctuary

STAR RIDGE

Hello, I Am A New Member To Rs But Have Been Visiting The Site For Some Time. My Name Is Joe And I Own Star Ridge Aquatics, Llc In Carthage, Nc. I Have Been In The Water Garden Business For 15 Years As An Installer, Grower, Retailer, Wholesale And Distributor. Two Years Ago, I Saw The Need For A Local Marine Retail Store And The Rest Is History. I Usually Carry Approx. 150 Pieces Of Coral For Sale (limited On Acros Due To Low Demand Locally) And A Few Dozen Reef Safe Fish. I Also Carry A Full Line Of Reef Equiptment And Complete Reef Set-ups. We Also Provide Weekly Maintenance Service. I Would Enjoy Networking With You All As A Hobbiest And A Business Man. A Good Friend Of Mine And I Are Looking Into Starting A Local Reef Club So Any Advice On That Would Be Appreciated. I Hate That This Sounds Like An Advertisement But I Wanted To Give My Back Ground. Thanks For Having Me. Joe.

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Lots of friendly helpful people here. You may want to check into becoming a sponsor. Just send a PM to one of the staff and they can give you the scoop.
Meanwhile I look forward to pictures of all the fun stuff you have.