NJRC January Meeting Frags

billyr98

Wawa?
When people hear "Wawa" for the first time, many don't know what to think. They are not really sure if it's a play on words or an improper pronunciation of a thirst quencher, but there's no doubt that many find it funny. However, don't let our name fool you: we take what we do very seriously.

Over 100 years ago, our original dairy farm was built on land located in a rural section of Pennsylvania called Wawa, which was named from a local Native American tribe in honor of their favored game - the Canada Goose. Today, the name Wawa has come to symbolize the very best attributes of our company.

Just like a majestic flock of Canada Geese flying synchronously in "V" formation, we employ the principles of teamwork, group consensus and encouragement in our company. We think it's the only way to fly. And because of this philosophy, we've been able to accomplish feats that others would consider impossible. That's why, in our market area, our customers tell us that we define what a convenience store should be.

The Logo too:

nav-lower-intwawalogo.gif

RichT

What expensive?..........a bag of beef jerky is only like $5 bucks.
You mean you want me to buy and let you guys pick out what you want?

pmac90

jerkey? i would've settled for a bag of trail mix! but if you're offering now, i'll take a classic meatball, large home style chicken noodle and a bag of salt and vinegar chips. but that's it!!

RichT

Now Pete, you know your gonna make a mess all over the back seat with that meatball classic. I think we'll split a bag of jerky, and I'll spring for the trail mix as well. BUT THATS IT!!!!!!!! :)

pmac90

Yeah, meeting was a blast... little upset i didn't get any jerky or trail mix- oh well, maybe next meeting.

billyr98

Wow Great Meeting, here are some pics of the acrylic demo and frag raffle (thanks Booze ;) )

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

and a tank in the basement of the Host, Renee!

DSC_0002.jpg