NJ Folks - what are your favorite shops?

I don't know of too many shops that really specialize in reef stuff, but I'm sure they're around. What are some good ones?

Xtreme1024

I go to Aquarium Center in Blackwood, Dominic the owner is a great guy and a good friend of mine. He always has great livestock, not to mention the best prices around.

Witfull

Matt, Kathy and i are going to be getting a trip to Hidden Reef in Levittown together soon not to far from you in trenton.

Matt, Kathy and i are going to be getting a trip to Hidden Reef in Levittown together soon not to far from you in trenton.

Cool, I've never been there. I'm just 10 or 15 minutes from there. Let me know when you're going, I'd love to check it out.

kathywithbirds

ROAD TRIP....

If I'm really desperate not to have time constraints, I think perhaps the munchkin is due for a "sick day" :D

Myaem

im in ocean county there's a place in toms river called Aqua oceans on rt9. the guy's name is steve he knows his stuff and his prices are very reasonable unlike the crooks at tropiquarium

panmanmatt

I'm in Ocean Cnty too. Steve does have good prices and is great to talk too. Of course his selection can be hit or miss at times.