Next Meeting

pmac90

it stinks the birds are on ... but i'll still be there.
A bunch of people will have headphones on!! hehehe touchdown!! oh sorry, i'll sit back down.

Witfull

starts at 1pm and i work till 4, and its close to an hour drive from work,,,,save me a frag~

billyr98

dave we should still be there.. :)

I am gonna find out if we can get an antenna on those tvs at ILC... I will post more info soon!

billyr98

thanks RichT for the pics... they look awesome... I am bringing an antenna for one of the TVs... we might get lucky and have the Eagles on in the background :)

boozeman

woody, the way we picked winners last meeting was by members placing their membership cards into a bowl and someone picked winners from that pile.

Billy, sorry...but I won't be able to make it to this meeting ... I havn't been able to find a baby sitter for my son and wifey works that day :tears: :tears: :tears:

RichT

Woodstock said:
Do you have to be present to win??

Typically yes, but in this case someone could buy your tix for you and put your name on them. We do a Chinese style raffle (I guess that's what you call it) A box, bag, cup or whatever for every item being raffled. You put as many tix in whatever box your interested in.

The raffle ticket prices are here: http://www.njreefers.org/forums/index.php/topic,1598.0.html

Good Luck, hope you win something.

Rich

danferd2002

i also had a great time, nice to meet you billy i lucked out and got an orange digi in the raffle, plus i bought a really nice blue acro while i was there.

billyr98

Yep Rich... SJMRC and ILC are working on getting a Frag Swap together.. I will keep you and Phyl posted on anything info we get together on it..

Titleist

Hello everyone, sure to stop by your website. I am in in NE Philly area and ever since The Hidden Reef burned out, I do not have any quality LFS in my area. I was browsing through this thread and saw various people mentioning In Living Color and I was just wondering if someone could provide a phone number or address for me to take a ride out there. Thanks.

-Pete

pmac90

fellow PA'er (looking in a NJ club) from Philly named Pete... cool! :)

well, ILC address is
446 W. RT 70
Marlton, NJ 08053
i believe the phone number is (856)985-fish

depending on where in the NE you are coming from. i would say hop over the betsy ross bridge and follow to rt 73 S
follow that down to rt 70 and go west
you'll come to the store on the left which means you need to make a u-turn and come back.....

hopfully someone can correct me if i'm wrong