New Zoanthids!

addict

Well, we put in an order to Reefer Madness for some blue zoanthids two days ago, and we ended up receiving a better colony than what we ordered (packing mix-up).
The colony we ordered was mostly green, with a small amount of blue in it, but what we got was this. :D

addict

And this colony was a freebie that they throw in for orders over $179... it's not as brave as the other, and is still undecided if it wants to fully open. :D

Spooda420

looks great. have you ordered from them in the past? I am thinking about getting some red/blue/green Zoos for my tank.

C

Brucey

Hey Dave, gorgeous Zoo's bud. What a steal. Blue and red on the same rock. Gorgeous find. Your a lucky fella ain't you buddy.
Anyway, take care of them zoo's
Brucey

addict

This was our first order... our anniversary is on the 12th, so we figured it was an anniversary gift to ourselves. :D

The second colony has a bit of shipping damage, which is visible in the pic, but whatever the cleanup crew doesn't get I'll dip in an antibiotic and then scrape the dead stuff... it's minor though compared to the overall size of the colony. :)

I just feel sorry for the poor guy that was supposed to get the blue/red colony... he ended up with the one we were supposed to get, but it was cool too. :)

I talked to Chris at RM and he's a great guy. I'll definitely be ordering from them again (especially if I continue to come out ahead... LOL ;) ).

addict

Oh, and thanks fellas for the kind words. :)
I'm just a little too excited I guess... forgot the important part. ;)