New Years Tank Resolutions

ReefDave

Well, now that I'm finally settled into my new place and have some time to spare, I'm back on RS again... So, my question is: Does anyone have any new plans/additions/etc. they plan on doing to their tank(s) in '06? My personal tank resolutions are to add my chiller (1/10th current prime) sometime before the weather heats up again, and automate my topoff.

wooddood

the wood dude
me too. going to reset up my 120 back in the wall when we move back to our other house the end of the month. due to a work move a year ago we have been tankless. really miss the reef and am taking our time this time to set it back up right from the start, so getting all the right equipment first before the real setup begins. we will keep you all posted as the progress begins again.

dave.:smoking:

Dragon Wrasse

My plan is to up grade my protein skimmer on my 75 gal. and to replace my internal pump for my wet/dry with an exsternal pump from Little giant.

Barcochris

Hey Wit, Don't you think that for New Years you should try to mend the fence with you Enemy the crab. LOL

Sand Dollar

I promise to check my Alk atleast once a week. I've been lazy about checking it regularly and have lost a couple pieces because of it.

coolsilver

I want to buy an electronic PH scale
and I want to succeed in hard corals keeping
I want to breed my sea horses and tacking spicial care for the frys until full growth
I think thes are the main goals:rolleyes:

ReefDave

Awesome ideas, i'm also taking a hard look at my lighting configuration....if theres a neat, clean looking way of doing it, i may try to add another MH to my tank. also, im starting to think just a mag 18 running a loc-line spray bar and a SCWD w/ an eductor on one side may not be enough....possibly thinking of a tunze w/ a singlecontroller (both ideas pending on cash flow/my addiction to spending money the instant i get it.)

oldsaint

Lets see.
I want to move my 180 out of the living room so I can buy a bigger couch.
Add ozone to the 180.
Hook up all my electrical to my DJ board.
Do a better job at recording my test results.

my New years resolution will be to get started setting up the 180 i have in mind. however, that will have to wait until i get the chance to go back home (hopefully before Dec. 06) But the plans are being worked on.

DS

64Ivy

I resolve to spend much more time enjoying my tank and much LESS time fiddling around in it.

Okay, maybe I'll add another pair of Tunzes but that's all.

And some fish.