New Years Resolution

mwrager

Well I just started to think about my News Years Resolutions that I should make. Well this year I think my Resolutions should be one that I know I can keep. Well here they are and please post yours.

1. Pay closer attention to my maintenance on my reef tank.
2. Spend within my budget on my tank LOL.
3. Make more time for my children.
4. Go to the gymnasium twice a week.
5. Don’t bring my work home with me.
6. Help someone out once per week.
7. Loose weight.
8. Have more fun, life is to short.

I am sure there are more I could do, but its early and my head hurts. Happy Holidays. Please include something about your tank so we can keep this in the General Reefkeeping Discussion Forum.

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I have one resolution: To save more $$. :D

Simple as it may sound it will have many affects on me.... resisting impulse purchases, :rolleyes: staying within budget boundaries, packing lunches more often, etc.... :columbo:

Witfull

i resolve to spend more time with my tank.
i resolve to spend beyond my limits on my tank.
i reslove to ignore my family to make the above resolutions.
i resolve to stop making silly resolutions,,,ignore the above,,,:D

mwrager

Originally posted by Witfull

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Originally posted by Witfull

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :laughroll Thanks Witfull!!! I needed a good laugh! :D

ReefLady

Staff member
A few years ago, my New Year's Resolution was to never again make a New Year's Resolution. in my 29 years, so far it's the only one I've kept so I'm not going to ruin a good thing now. :D

Pro_builder

I think I have tried to give up everything at one time or another. I never seem to get the job done though. :p
Like give up going to the Hardware store and impluse buying there. Ha that didn't make the first week of January. :D
So, guess I am with Travis on this one. No more New Years resolutions!!! I should be able to keep that one. :D :D

ReefLady

Staff member
I'm with Travis - tried and failed too many times to count. When the time is right, then I do things I need/want to. Trying to tag a date to that because it is a "New Year" is just setting oneself up for failure (IMO).

The only one I'll shoot for this year - only because the timing is perfect -is to find a job. Out of work as of 1/1/04.

mnreefman

i always say im going to quit smoking... and i have yet to do it so this year my resolution is to NOT quit smoking

Craig Manoukian

I made a resolution six years ago to get in shape, yes round is a shape, and be more healthy. Six days a week in the gym does the trick. Never want to look in the mirror again and ask, "Who's that stranger in the fat suit looking back at me?"

I'm keeping with the oldy but goody for me!:D

:) :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Oh, and add Zos and Ricordia Yumas to my tank!

wooddood

the wood dude
great list all but i have to go with the majority and say im not making any i never stick to em anyway.merry christmas and happy new year to you all.