New User

olivert00

:swmfish:
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone...will try to post some pics with this message???? Not sure never posted pics on a thread before.
Thank you
Debbie

mps9506

Welcome to reefsanctuary.
Here is what I recomend to post pictures.
Click the link for phot gallery on the blue bar at the top of this page, or click the view gallery link right under your name. Look for the upload photos link on that page at the upper right. Click that and follow the instructions. I think as aregistered user you are limited to 100k photos, contributing members can upload 150 or 200k photos I think.
After you upload the photos you can view them and copy the link for them to paste the image inside a thread.
Or you can use the attachment feature when doing a reply but you will be limited to a 50k image which is very small.
HTH

Gina

RS STAFF
:welcomera to our Sanctuary! Don't forget to tell us a little about your set up! Have a good time :meeting: !

ReefLady

Staff member
Welcome, Debbie! Nice tank. What size is that?

How long have you had it set up?

T

olivert00

Thank you for such a warm welcome... my tank is 135g, it has been up for almost 2yrs. Just before Christmas I started putting in corals and such, I wanted a well established tank before it became a true reef. As for LR oh boy, there must be 500lbs + easy. LF 6 Chromis, scopas tang, 2 blue yellow tail, 2 clowns, pink spotted goby, 2 yellow watchman gobies, yellow head sand sifter and a scooter blenny, I'm sure I have forgotten someone. Corals and inverts to follow. Debbie

Maxx

Thats a nice looking tank Debbie! Welcome aboard!
I like how you were able to hold off putting anything in it for two years. I couldnt have.

Nick

olivert00

It was tuff at times, there is so much beautiful stuff out there, but it was worth the wait..I will post a list of coral and such as soon as I remember there names...Debbie

olivert00

I have been purchasing alot of my coral from sharkeysreef.com, a wonderful person to work with Dennis is... I recommend for everyone. I am lucky he is only 15 min from my house. Deb

olivert00

WOW...Nice tank Woodstock, I sure have a long way to go, will my tank ever look anything like yours????? I hope soooooooooo Debbie

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Debbie :) It has taken a while to get all the corals I wanted. Now I am just sitting back and watching them grow :D

Actually, i need to update my full tank photo... i've added many more corals since that pic.