New to Group

Hi All! Found your site while doing a SW search. Lots of good info to read here! I have 4 SW tanks; 10g W/peacock mantis tank; 6.6g dwarf seahorse species only tank; 24g hex w/purple lobster tank & a 45g Mandrian Dragonette tank. We're in the process of upgrading the mantis tank to a 30g. Along with our "wet pets" we have an assortment of frogs, lizards, snakes, sugargliders and 1 dog; 3 children (1 married expecting their 1st child early Sept) & a wonderful husband that puts up with all of them! I've had SW tanks on & off since I was 10. We have 2 very nice paludariums that my son made for me which houses our spring peepers & tree frogs (along with their tadpoles). I know I'll learn a lot of new things here. Ive learned that it doesn't matter how long you do something, there is always someone out there with a brilliant idea! I always have questions, lol! Thanks for letting me join.
El
Underwatergardener

DeepBlue

:welcomera You have definately come to the right place. Lots of good knowledge and some jokesters here also, so you will have fun. I like your varied interests with the frogs and lizards and snakes, oh my! One thing of key importance here is to post pics of your tank and there are even threads for your other critters.