New tank is finally home

mps9506

Wow...
Great job on the move. Can't wait to see it start coming togther.
If you don't mind me asking, who built it?
Mike

wooddood

the wood dude
:D all i can say is totally awesome alberto, i know its gonna be sweet, cant wait to see water in it and stocked. congrats its awesome. buy me one too, just a little smaller ;).

dave.;)

BoomerD

Another "nifty nano" eh Alberto? What is that, about 750 gallons? Hella nice. I hope to see it when you get it finished...

Brucey

Hey Alberto. Awsome dude. My first thoughts were god, how much does that thing weigh. I nearly ordered a 12x3x30" about 6 months ago (30" to get it in the door). But I was put off because they want an extra xxx£££ to build onsite. They said it was impossible to build it in the factory and carry it to it's intended location. Any thoughts bud ?
Brucey

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Holy COW!!! Thats way cool! Indoor swimming pool:D which is kinda funny since you have a pool company sign in the front yard.

Gina

RS STAFF
Talk about a dream tank! congratulations on the move. Owings Mills will miss you Alberto! Can't wait to see it filled and coming together!

Maxx

Alberto, very nice tank....cant wait to see you making RobZ, Playa, Mojo, 64Ivy and anyone else I neglected to mention jealous....
Since there is no center bracing, I'm assuming its a glass tank? Who manufactured it?
Nick

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Wow,
That is incredible...I'm sure you will have a good time sleeping in there when the wife sees it!!!

sharks

Contributing Member
WOW that is unreal!
This will be fun to watch grow.
The closed loop is just on 1 side?
I assume that this tank will be viewed from both sides.
What will you use for circulation at the far end?

proud2bcanadian

Holy Crap!! WOW!! :eek:
I can't wait to see it all together!
Where did you get it from? Do they ship to Canada? :p

BTW, nice house!... well, front entrance. lol

johnlewis

Just an awesome tank, I can not wait to see how you fill it out from the looks of your past tanks this maybe the northern partner of the great barrier reef.