New Reefers 55 gallon Reef Experiment

new reefer 03

idk, lol. i havent seen that show in a while. forgot to mention another favorite of mine. dirty jobs. its one of my favorites right now.

Jeremy0322

I like cash cab and dirty jobs, but I think mike rowe should go out with bear grylls for a week, he gets pretty dirty...lol

new reefer 03

lol, mike and bear. i doubt mke would read that letter! :lol:

ive seen cash cab, but when i dont know the answers i dont lke the show. lol.

now you got me on some other favorites of mine. american idol, dont forget the lyrics ( i never do ;)) and of course the price is right, but its not right without bob!

lcstorc

The whole time I was in NY I kept trying to get cabs that were mini vans so I could hopefully get the cash cab. It would be a lot better if it was a group though. Then you can help each other.

Jeremy0322

lol, mike and bear. i doubt mke would read that letter! :lol:

ive seen cash cab, but when i dont know the answers i dont lke the show. lol.

now you got me on some other favorites of mine. american idol, dont forget the lyrics ( i never do ;)) and of course the price is right, but its not right without bob!

My dad LOVES american idol, i have never really gotten into it though, singing just isnt my thing, nor is the price is right, it bores me.

I like House (which i have on DVD), Top Chef (for some odd reason), and I have the entire Planet Earth and Blue Planet series on DVD too, I absolutely love those documentaries

yungreefer2410

i love planet earth,southpark!!!!,family guy,that 70s show,how its made, and american idol when there are the crappy singers. also the soup!!!, and chealsey lately (soup and chealsey lately very funny)
i like dirty jobs cash cab(i know the answers a lot of the time :D) history channels programs from time to time, and most reality shows on MTV and VH1

new reefer 03

i bought a toadstool leather today. i know my lights are good for it, but what about flow? im looking on retailers sites right now.

Jeremy0322

Moderate flow, nothing too intense, I have mine in enough flow that the tenticle things sway but not get pounded, about mid level in the tank under 260 watt pc lighting, they do the rest and grow pretty quickly.

Jeremy0322

CIMG4275.jpg

CIMG5630.jpg

Mine went from that to that in like 6 months, this method works pretty well i would say..lol