New Pictures of my Reef!

Michael_Lambert

Just wanted to Share...

A Full shot with my Flash...
246Fullshot_flast_.jpg

Here we go with no Flash.. Waiting to get my new camera.. so i will be able to get some better images..
246Fullshot_noflast_.jpg

Left Side of tank.
246LeftSide.jpg

Right side of tank.
246RightSide.jpg

Hope you all like it!

Thanks
Michael

mps9506

Toooloud,
Looks great, everything appears to be coming along really well.
Might I suggest a blue or black background on the tank? I think it would make your tank in habitants really stand out better.
If needed you could just mount some plexiglass that has been painted and stick it up there with some velcro and remove during maintence. I think it would make your tank stand out a little more.
Just a thought, still looks great though.
Mike

Tarasco

Sweet! That's a 125 gallon, right? Looks bigger every time I see it. Do you have a calcium or kalk reactor? Or are you just dosing additives?

Michael_Lambert

Sorry.. Yea details :D

72 Long, 18 wide and 24 high..

As for the Calcium.. I dose the Sea-chem Powder ALK and CAL.. I dose 5 gallons to my tank ( the evaporation ) 2 teaspoons of CAL in the morning and then 2 in the evening with my Top-up water 2.5 gallon Kent aquadoser.. and then 1 teaspoon of ALK directly to my Sump in the morning and evening..

do this keeps my levels as such..

CAL 480
ALK 11
PH 8.3
Temp 80
SG 1.025

Working nice.. i picked up 4 frags from a friend a month ago.. and they have grown 1/4 inch and Encrusted to the rock very firmly..

Brucey

Hey TL . . . . it's looking great buddy . . . . espicially the washing up basket in the background.
:)
Brucey

Brucey

Seriously bud. It looks superb. Gotto love the aquascaping and the corals are looking superb
Brucey

Spooda420

wow mike coming right along eh?

hows your health? several months ago you were in the big H for some medical problems you ok bud?

that canadian health care must really be something :)

Michael_Lambert

Spoooda...

Thanks for the concerns.. Yea the health is good.. not perfect of course.. Heart issues.. BUT the work i do on my tank is a BIG Benefit!!!.. Now only if OHIP would cover the cost of the tank!!.. the best Medication anyone can prescribe!