NEW Photo Upload method!

ReefLady

Staff member
Hi everyone!

Many folks have brought it to my attention that our photo upload gallery and the size limitations were an issue. Welp, I've listened.

Since we implemented the old gallery, our forum software has come a long way and, now that I think I've got it all sorted, offers a much more convenient and user-friendly way to upload photos.

Of course, there WILL be a learning curve. But in the end it will be a much better experience!

Also, I have opened up the file size and total album limitations to be a bit more realistic given today's file sizes. ;)

I think I currently have the max photo gallery size set at 50MB per user. I will keep an eye on this limitation and adjust if I find the majority of members are bumping into the upper limit.

OK, so there's the exciting news. Now, how does it work?

Simply go here and create your first album, then upload pics into it:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/album.php

You'll be able to view others' albums in their RS profile (click on their avatar in a post, plus other ways).

Questions or comments welcome here. We're excited to be able to open up this possibility and hope it makes your RS experience that much better!

Great news there is an easier way to do it now......or more importantly a quicker way for all us busy people.

I do a lot of advising on a site in the UK, being a carpenter/joiner and on that one we just upload a pic from computer direct into the post.