New member.

rscotth

Hi, my name is Scott. I live in Mobile, AL. I registered here a while ago and have been doing some reading here. I have been mainly active on our local club forum and RC but I am starting to get fed up with RC so here I am.

I am getting my 36x24x24 90 gallon next week. I hope that it will be all that I am expecting. I have a 100 gallons now. I have gotten a few frags from locals and I had a few corals that survived all the canes for the past 3 years. I have mostly SPS and LPS. I am going to be looking for some REALLY nice frags here soon to finish filling the tank now that I have a generator.

Anyways, it's nice to be here.
Scott

Kensn

It is funny how everyone is getting tired of RC. I really like the dimensions of your 90, should allow for some real nice aquascaping.....

rscotth

Thanks all!

Ken, I think it will be perfect for a while. I'm sure that there will be another upgrade but not real soon.

I never really posted on RC that much but it seems like a lot of good people getting banned was a beginning to the end.

Kensn

rscotth said:
Ken, I think it will be perfect for a while. I'm sure that there will be another upgrade but not real soon.

I have a 90 that is 48L x 18w x 24H. I want my next tank to be 48L x 36W x 24H... I really thought 90 would be enough for me... and it is... for a while..:rolleyes: