Mebigloser

Thanks Everyone, I am glad to be aboard.

If you would have seen my sand about four weeks ago, it was covered with diatoms and algae, very very ugly. I have been using off and on a product from Seachem called Phosguard, it kicked the heck out of it. I can finally see my sand again.

See what I mean.....

Attachments

• 10-04-4.jpg
    10-04-4.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 36

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
WELCOME Mebigloser and nice tank!! :)

I should be receiving my phosgaurd any day now!!!! :D

Mebigloser

Woodstock,

It is (at least what I have found on it) called a Purple-Plum gorginia, I just recently upgraded my lights to 440 VHO and it just took off. This is my favorite piece in my tank.

Imperial,
My tank is a 75 gallon , looking to buy before christmas a 150 to 180 gallon. Crossing my fingers.

Reefshadow,
I feed both of my brains about once to twice a month, they usually tell me when they are really looking to be fed.

Wooddood,
Thanks for the invite, just hope I can give some valuable input.

Attachments

• 10-04-5.jpg
    10-04-5.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 34

Mebigloser

Hey Dave,
Just checking to see what everyone thought of my tank so far, getting ready to head off to school...Late nighter tonight...school til 9 pm...man I hate Mondays.

The site is really nice, flows very well....Looks like it could become my fav hang out.

Craig Manoukian

No big loser with that georgous tank. Great shot of those Camel Shrimp that are often very mistaken for Peppermints.

Welcome!:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Mebigloser

Thanks,
When I purchased them, I thought they were peppermints...As they grew...bummer..
Had to take out the Apistia by force...lol

Reef Geek

Reefus Geekus
With a tank like that I dont think you can call yourself a loser in the reef sense.

Lookin' Good .. especially the sun coral!!

Icebox

Just wanted to welcome you to RS. BTW, those are some great shots of your tank.

Very nice, for 1 year old... Wow!!!

Mike

Mebigloser

Craig Manoukian,

My Camel shrimps usually just hang out under a couple pieces of liverock and wait on food to come to them, so far they have been very good little shrimps. I will keep an eye on them.