New Hitchhiker discovered in tank gone wild.

Cougra

Due to some RL things that needed taking care of my saltwater tank was left on it's own for a few months. Now that things are starting to settle back into a routine and I was able to take a closer look at the saltwater tank and clear away some of the many types of algae from the tank I've come across something I haven't seen in the tank.

Any help IDing it would be great. I do havea lot of really small ones throughout the tank and all are on the underside of the rock. However there is one that seems to have found a place it really likes growing. Here is a picture of it between my shrooms:
10058d1195523733-my-new-canon-xti-ms_00136b.jpg

PS, bonus points if you can count the many different species of algae growing just in that one photo alone!

Cougra

Oh good! I thought I was getting rusty in my ID's. No it doesn't move. I thought it was a type of sponge but the feathery stuff at the end makes me seriously doubt that possibility. I've considered a cucumber as a possibility but it does appear to be attached to the rock and the many smaller ones throughout the tank don't move neither.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Bodysnatchers!!! RUN!!! just love those mushies! wonder how the feral state will take to taming

Cougra

I think that I have a possible ID on this one. I believe it's a Scypha ciliata sponge or something very similar to it. most of the ones I see online seem to be more like the smaller ones I have in other areas of the tank but this one I took the photo of must have found the perfect spot for it to grow in because it's getting huge!