New Hitch hiker, what is it?

Warnberg

Anyone?

IMG_2861_crop.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
anemone? rock or sand dwelling? feed it , watch it grow! they do have really nice color. Ive got some in the sand bed about the size of a quarter

prow

looks like it might be a mojo. does it retract into the rock if you touch it?

vdituri

Sorry, commented on the photo page.
It looks exactly like the button polyps I have, mine just don't have the cool green mixed in. Mine are all redish brown. They like snacks ocassionally. Cheetos, squid whatever.

prow

here you go dave, look at the 3rd up from the bottom it shows big mojos on the left and small ones like yours on the right. Predators

Warnberg

Well, not sure what it is at this point, but it is isolated on a single rock so I'm going to watch it to see what it does, maybe let it get a little bigger for a better id.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
It is hard to say Dave but based on what you have said some type of anemone IMHO. I do not think it is a mojo. Need a better pic.

Snelly40

i thought maybe mojo from comparing it from the two pics buti have learned there is so much more than what is shown there and if boomer thinks its not im going with him.
i would be careful withit t hough and keep an eye on it just in case, i have heard they can spread fast!!!

prow

i was thinking with the short tentacles it could be some varient of Epicystis sp. might just have to wait till it does get bigger to get a good id.