New Here

technosaddler

Hi my name is chris, I am from the UK based in the Midlands. This is my second marine tank as my first tank cracked on the bottom and 40 gallons of saltwater flooded the lounge while i was at work. As you all know i was gutted having just spent loads of money stocking it only 3 days prior to the crack appearing. After that i built a 14ft koi pond which was 6 feet deep, after that i got divorced and left my prize koi pond with my ex wife. Having now settled down again i have built myself another tank, Started off as a Eheim tank with a single cabinet below and now having built a new stand contains a sump and equiptment, the main tank has been drilled and a homemade weir made fitted. These shots are from my mobile phone untill i get time to upload some more. Need to start putting some corals in the tank but need some more cash first.

Attachments

• tank 02.jpg
    tank 02.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 23

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Tank looks good. Everything is super clean. I wish it looked like that under my stand. :)
Glad you could join us.

technosaddler

Cheers all Everybody is really friendly. I will update some more photos after the weekend when i am buying some more stuff for the tank. At least i know which site to come on if i need any help

Thanx

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hi Chris, Welcome to RS! sounds like lots of changes going on for you! all the best in your new ventures. Steve